Keeping it real. Keeping it simple. Simply put, your choice of Bank of Anguilla checking account is designed to work in a way that best suits you.
Bank of Anguilla | Regular Checking
This regular checking account is about as simple as it gets. This account has no limit on the number of transactions and no per transaction fee. It's everything that you’ve come to expect from a banking relationship coupled with the Bank of Anguilla level of service! You’ll receive free check images with a paper statement:
- Minimum balance to open: $200.00
- Minimum balance to avoid service charge: $500
- If your balance falls below $300 on any day in the monthly statement cycle, we will impose a service charge fee of $8 once during the statement cycle.
- If your balance is at least $300 on every day in the monthly statement cycle, but falls below $500 on any day during the monthly statement cycle, we will impose a service charge fee of $7 once during the statement cycle.
- Paper statement fees and dormancy fees may apply.
Bank of Anguilla | Online
Our banking habits are changing and this account is designed for the person who does everything online and who doesn’t want to be buried in paper. Through eStatements, you'll receive your monthly statement electronically, and we'll send you an email reminder when a new statement is available.
You’re going to love everything you can do through online banking. Check out eStatements, mobile banking, mobile text banking and iPay on this website under Quick Connects or at any branch office. Find out why it’s good to go green.
Being a student means learning. Bank of Anguilla student accounts provide a checking account without monthly service charge to allow students to learn to manage money through the use of a checking account and debit card. It’s a “test-run” opportunity for becoming a responsible account holder. Visit any Bank of Anguilla office to get full details and begin your walk down the path to a valuable money management education. Proof of enrollment in grades 7-12 or current college ID required. Paper statement or dormancy fees may apply.
Now & Super Now Accounts Add-on
Here are two levels of interest-bearing checking accounts that reward you for maintaining minimum balances ($1500 NOW; $2500 Super NOW). This feature can be added to any of the accounts listed above. Get full details on these accounts at any branch office.
Features of every account:
- Debit card pending application approval
- Access to NetTeller® Online Banking
- Coming soon! Access to iPay bill pay (charges apply)
- $200 minimum deposit to open any personal checking account
Personal Checking & Savings Rates
Check out current interest rates by visiting "Rates" under Quick Connects or stop in a local branch for a full chart of rates and investment terms.