2017 Travel Schedule
- All Aboard for Branson, April 11-14
- Oregon and the Portland Rose Festival, June 8-14
All Aboard for Branson
April 11-14, 2017
Join the fun as we travel to Branson, MO for four days of music, dining and a little shopping.
- 3 nights accommodations at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
- 3 dinners: Florentina's Ristorante Italiano, Uptown Cafe and Chateau on the Lake
- Admission to shows: Billy Dean at Jim Stafford Theater; Dublin's Irish Tenors/Celtic Ladies at King's Castle; the Pierce Arrow Show; Moses at The Sight and Sound Theatre.
- Behind the Scenes Tour at The Sight and Sounds Theater
- Tour of The College of the Ozarks with lunch at The Keeter Center on Campus.
- Transportation from Rolling Fork aboard 56-passenger motorcoach
Price: $785 per person on double occupancy basis; add $175 for single supplement. $150 deposit to reserve your place. Balance of payment due March 13. Call Nancy Virden at 662-873-2602 or text to 662-873-1898 to make your reservation.
OREGON AND THE PORTLAND ROSE FESTIVAL
June 8-14, 2017
Gather your friends and experience a taste of western Oregon. This trip includes reserved seating for the beloved Portland Rose Festival Parade. Then we will see a little of everything, from a volcano, to a gorge, to sand dunes, to rugged amazing coastline.
Detailed itinerary available. If you have questions or are ready to sign up, drop by RF Branch Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Trip
- Portland City Tour
- Columbia Gorge National Monument
- Multnomah Falls / Hear Stories of Lewis & Clark
- Wine tasting followed by a visit to Timberline Lodge on Mount Hood
- Portland Rose Festival Parade (reserved seating)
- Lunch Cruise on the Portland Spirit private charter boat along the Willamette River
- Free time to enjoy the waterfront, including visiting military ships and other entertainments of the festival
- Travel across the Coastal Range of Mountains to Newport
- Evergreen Aviation Museum, home of the Spruce Goose, built by Howard Hughes
- A visit to the Newport Aquarium
- Marine Discovery Boat Tour
- Dune Buggy Ride on the amazing Great Sand Dunes near Florence, OR
- Visit Eugene, OR, home of the Oregon Ducks/Univ of Oregon
- See a carousel-in-the-making by local townspeople in Albany, OR.
- Mt St Helens Visitor Center and mountain tour within four miles of crater
Price includes R/T airfare from Jackson, MS, motorcoach throughout tour, six nights of 3-star or better accommodations with breakfast each morning; 2 lunches, 2 dinners, attractions with admissions/taxes as stated, porterage for one suitcase, Rose Festival reserved seating, carousel visit and full time tour director.
Price based on double occupancy is $2625, including airfare ($685). Add $410 for single supplement. Trip insurance available for $172-$265.
Deposit of $150, payable to Bank of Anguilla, holds your place. Final payment due by March 30, 2017.
Questions? Email email@example.com, call 662-873-2602 or text 662-873-1898.